Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Moving Forward

“You can either go forward or backward, but you can’t stand still!”
– Mary Kay Ash


Before launching this blog, we had many discussions about what Company Founder Mary Kay Ash might think of how technology and social media are changing brands, companies and their relationships with consumers.

A "people person" through and through, Mary Kay built one-on-one relationships that in turn helped build the Company: relationships with her employees, relationships with independent sales force members and relationships with customers, too.

Though the heart of the Mary Kay brand experience has always been, and will continue be, personalized service, we think Mary Kay Ash would kick up her heels at the thought of being able to connect with independent sales force members and customers around the world via text messages, tweets and status updates.

And we're pretty sure she wouldn't hesitate to share her kindness, visionary thinking and wise words through a blog post or two.

We hope you'll join us as we move forward on this journey. In the meantime, we'd love to start building a relationship with you on Twitter and Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud to be part of this wonderful company which not only leading us with the one of a kind corporate culture but also with up-to-date technology!!!
    Stay connected!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so excited and I'm looking forward to reading all the post. I do not do twitter or facebook but I do blog!

    ReplyDelete