Monday, March 14, 2011

Lynda's March Madness: The Tools of the Trade

Challenged by Mary Kay Ash's grandson Ryan Rogers, Lynda Rose, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Mary Kay Canada, is stepping into new shoes as an Independent Beauty Consultant from March 16 - 23. Her goal? To complete 10 skin care classes in 7 days. Read on as she shares her emotions and experiences.


March 8

Well, I‘m sitting in my hotel room reviewing my Flip Chart and Consultant Guide. I have to say I’m impressed with the detail and the information that we give as a Company. It’s all there – I just need to go and get the job done. Thank you to all the members of the independent sales force for your kind words and support. I am thrilled that together we’re going to do Lynda’s March Madness. I’ve also heard from Independent National Sales Directors Marcia Grobety, Phil Warren and Olive Ratzlaff, whom are also doing their own 10-show week! Way to go ladies! Together we will achieve the 35 by 35 challenge: to grow the number of Canadian Independent Beauty Consultants to 35,000 by June 30th, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment