Challenged by Mary Kay Ash's grandson Ryan Rogers, Lynda Rose, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Mary Kay Canada, is stepping into new shoes as an Independent Beauty Consultant from March 16 - 23. Her goal? To complete 10 skin care classes in 7 days. Read on as she shares her emotions and experiences.
March 10
So, I have a couple of hours in my hotel room and I decide it is time to watch the Skin Care Class DVD from my Consultant Guide. I’m excited, as it’ll give me more education on how the process of the class flows. Of course, the detail-oriented person in me is all about the flow and getting it right.
I put on the DVD in my hotel room – well, I’m sure you could’ve heard the scream across Ontario. The first thing I see is my face welcoming our new Independent Beauty Consultants to the business. I have to admit, I laughed out loud!
The DVD definitely helped me and I followed along with my Flip Chart. I did notice one thing – we have two pages out of order in our Flip Chart! The TimeWise Day/Night Solution should come ahead of the moisturizer! I’ll definitely be speaking to my team about that one!
Lynda ... you're going to be just great!!!
ReplyDelete