
Challenged by Mary Kay Ash's grandson Ryan Rogers, Lynda Rose, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Mary Kay Canada, is stepping into new shoes as an Independent Beauty Consultant from March 16 - 23. Her goal? To complete 10 skin care classes in 7 days. Read on as she shares her emotions and experiences.
March 16
I just finished my second class of the day and it was fantastic! I had four wonderful women and we had a great time.
I managed to remember to take the protective plastic off the mirrors this time (phew!). My sales total: $987! I sold three full Travel Roll-Up sets. Here's a breakdown of what I included:
Pocket 1: TimeWise cleanser, moisturizer and foundation.
Pocket 2: TimeWise Day/Night Solution.
Pocket 3: My "Dash and Go" look - cream eye colours, cream blush, mascara, lip gloss and oil-free eye makeup remover.
Pocket 4: Satin Hands Pampering Set.
The women just loved everything about Mary Kay and the skin care.
I did learn a valuable lesson at this class. And that is: what I demonstrate is what I sell – and that I should only pack what I plan to show. I didn’t need all the ancillary products. From now on, everything ordered above and beyond what I show will be shipped to the customer. I plan to start this with my next class.
I’ll definitely be packing some extra Travel Roll-Up sets for my next class – they were a huge hit!
So there you have it. The tally? Nine women and $1,487 in sales. I could get used to this…
See the video recap here!
No comments:
Post a Comment