Challenged by Mary Kay Ash's grandson Ryan Rogers, Lynda Rose, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Mary Kay Canada, is stepping into new shoes as an Independent Beauty Consultant from March 16 - 23. Her goal? To complete 10 skin care classes in 7 days. Read on as she shares her emotions and experiences. March 18
Class #5 once again had some “no-shows”. So I ended up with two women and a 12 year-old girl. One person also stopped by to place an order. This threw me a bit because she came mid-way through the class. But I just went with the flow (I remembered my lesson from class # 3: just go with it and have fun!).
The interesting thing about this group was that they were already Mary Kay users, so I had to shift the focus of my class away from skin care (since they all already used it). This also meant that the colour went over wonderfully!
What I ended up finding out was that these women didn’t have an Independent Beauty Consultant at the moment…and were joking with the hostess that she needed to become one so they had someone to order product from! I could see the wheels spinning in her mind – she was considering the idea…I secretly hope she goes for it. And I’m sure the ladies who attended do too!
The verdict: Introduced a teen to Velocity skin care and $350 sold! Can’t complain about that! The best part? It’s all going to the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation.
No comments:
Post a Comment