Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lynda's March Madness: Gettin' The Hang Of It


Challenged by Mary Kay Ash's grandson Ryan Rogers, Lynda Rose, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Mary Kay Canada, is stepping into new shoes as an Independent Beauty Consultant from March 16 - 23. Her goal? To complete 10 skin care classes in 7 days. Read on as she shares her emotions and experiences.

March 19

Class #6 threw me a bit of a curve ball. I was expecting four women and three of them showed up…and what do you know, in walk two more (unexpected) guests! I quickly set up two more spots and we were on our way.

Some had tried Mary Kay, but two of the women had never taken care of their skin. By the end of the class the one lady looked like a million bucks. You could see what a difference the product had made. As an Independent Beauty Consultant, it felt fantastic to see the transformation and how she carried herself. She was confident, happy, excited and motivated.

At the end of the class, three of the women purchased; two did not – and the sales totalled over $700. I sold one Travel Roll-Up set, an Ultimate Miracle Set and some ancillary products.

All in all, it was a great day in Kitchener. I had eight women in total and over $1000 in sales.

I’m really tired, but I feel like I’ve gotten the hang of things and I’ve learned to really keep everything on track. I’ve been finishing the class and sales in under two hours. I think it’s important to keep it quick, simple and not take up a large part of their day.

Well, it’s 3:10 and I’m already packed and ready for my two classes tomorrow – one at 1:00 and one at 7:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment