Challenged by Mary Kay Ash's grandson Ryan Rogers, Lynda Rose, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Mary Kay Canada, is stepping into new shoes as an Independent Beauty Consultant from March 16 - 23. Her goal? To complete 10 skin care classes in 7 days. Read on as she shares her emotions and experiences.February 1
Today, I began calling my potential hostesses. It actually went okay! It’s amazing how when you tell a woman that you’ve been challenged to do something, her first response is “how can I help?”
A few people told me that it was too early to commit to a date! What’s that about? Can’t they tell I am on a mission?!
But I have to admit, I now understand fully the fear of rejection Independent Beauty Consultants feel when reaching out to potential hostesses. For me, the key was to have a list, have my “script” ready and not give them many choices about dates or times. I let them know that I have two available times and asked which one would work best for them. And it worked!
Today I confirmed three classes. Yeah for me!
February 8
Can you believe it? I have eleven classes booked and a list of ten additional names in case I need them.
Everyone has been wonderful, supportive and all want to help me in my goal. When you tell a woman your plan and goal, and ask for her support – well, the results can be miraculous. They just want to help!
I laughed when my girlfriend called me and told me that she has so many names – could I do two classes? Absolutely!
No comments:
Post a Comment