Challenged by Mary Kay Ash's grandson Ryan Rogers, Lynda Rose, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Mary Kay Canada, is stepping into new shoes as an Independent Beauty Consultant from March 16 - 23. Her goal? To complete 10 skin care classes in 7 days. Read on as she shares her emotions and experiences.
March 11
We always tell our Independent Beauty Consultants that you should never rely on family to do this business. Well, I can personally attest to this. I called my Mom (who is hosting my first class) just to reconfirm the details and times – and to check if she needs anything. Her response: “Yes, the class is still on, but I hope you aren’t expecting anyone to buy anything. We are seniors you know!”
Well, I initially panicked and then I laughed out loud. This is exactly what they meant when they said don’t rely on family members! However, I’m now more determined than ever to win them over. I’m bringing lots of Extra Emollient Night Cream for that class!!!
Lynda you are so funny and possitive, i LOVE it and I LOVE how you are now sharing the butterflies that we get before each class. Thank you Lynda for stepping into our shoes.
ReplyDelete