
Challenged by Mary Kay Ash's grandson Ryan Rogers, Lynda Rose, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Mary Kay Canada, is stepping into new shoes as an Independent Beauty Consultant from March 16 - 23. Her goal? To complete 10 skin care classes in 7 days. Read on as she shares her emotions and experiences.
March 21
Well, I just wrapped up my Monday – classes 9 & 10. I had a good day…learned from yesterday to have a separate consultation area.
Class #9 took place at President of Mary Kay Cosmetics Ltd., Ray Patrick’s house. It was good to know that even the President’s wife has cancellations! So we ended up with two women, plus Ray’s wife Margaret, who was the hostess. I had a great class and sold $500. I must tell you that we initially had some product naysayers, but we quickly turned that around!
What I really want to emphasize is the importance of keeping the class short. I’ve learned to now keep it under an hour and a half. This allows me more time to spend on the consultation – and it also proves to the guests that the product is quick and easy.
The next class took place at Ray’s daughter Julie’s house. Four women attended and one wouldn’t even try the product because she felt she was allergic to it. I managed to get her to try an eye colour.
I, again, sold $500 worth of product and one Travel Roll-Up set. So that puts me at a $1000 day and well over $5000 towards the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation. I even found some potential team members!
I’ve been averaging a minimum of $500/class; $160/person – and I’m pleased with that. I’ll let everyone know where I stand once the week is over.
Well, there it is. A great day. All of the women had a great time and left feeling fabulous. And now I’m off to bed because I have a 10:00 a.m. class tomorrow morning!
Lynda, you are an inspiration to all of us. I read your blog at our success meeting last night! You are awesome! You are motivating so many women!
ReplyDelete