Monday, March 21, 2011

Lynda's March Madness: A Place To Close


Challenged by Mary Kay Ash's grandson Ryan Rogers, Lynda Rose, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Mary Kay Canada, is stepping into new shoes as an Independent Beauty Consultant from March 16 - 23. Her goal? To complete 10 skin care classes in 7 days. Read on as she shares her emotions and experiences.

March 20

I just completed Class #8 and I must admit that today was an off day for me. We had five great ladies at the class, but I didn’t sell any Travel Roll-Up sets. I was actually a little bit disappointed in myself.

I did, however, learn one very valuable lesson. I didn’t create a separate consultation area…just the lay out of the house and how it was set up, I didn’t push for it. As a result, I didn’t get the sales I wanted (only sold $400 worth of product). Had I had a private consultation area, I could have worked more on the individual closings.

Still, I had $800 in sales between the two classes, bringing the total for the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation to over $4000.

I’m starting to get tired and it’s taking its toll on me. Despite this, I‘m looking forward to my two classes tomorrow and meeting some more great women!

And…I better sell a Travel Roll-Up set. That’s my goal!

SIDE NOTE:

I had meant to do recognize some wonderfully inspiring women in one of my last blogs…the Independent National Sales Directors who are leading the way with their very own 10-show week.

Marcia Grobety

Linda MacDonald

Debbie Mattinson

Olive Ratzlaff

Phil Warren

Donna Weir (who already completed her 10-show week)

You have once again proven why you are the torchbearers of this Company – and Mary Kay Ash’s legacy. I’m so proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration! You did great as a consultant.

    ReplyDelete